Wednesday 5 March 2014

Contact Sheet




All of the above images highlight all photos taken for my digipak, album advert and evidence of filming. Uploading them onto Photoshop was effective as it automated immediately a contact sheet whereby arranging all photos and displaying them on a number of pages. The majority of the photos were used for my digipak and album advert as this part of my coursework required still images rather than moving footage.

Another benefit of displaying my photos in this format includes showing the audience other photos I took as I wasn't able to use every photo. Therefore it conveys a message throughout as the audience are able to interpret my journey and thoughts when taking the images. Additionally it also illustrates different angles and shots of the same photo displaying different interpretations of the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment