Wednesday 5 March 2014

Raw Footage Of Filming



Above portrays my raw footage exported onto Youtube. Due to the definition and size of the file I had to upload it onto Youtube instead of straight onto blogger. This was an easy and straight forward process as I am familar with both Youtube and Premier therefore I already knew what settings to apply when exporting. I have decided to only contain a few shots as I don't want to bore the audience with a range of random footage. Therefore to keep them engaged I made sure that I used my protagonist throughout as she is the main feature of personal identity. This allows the audience to maintain interested as they may be able to make some relation to the artist. Similarly to keep the audience's attention I decided to adapt the the footage on Premier. Adjustments I made consisted of speeding up the footage as this allowed the audience to feel as if they weren't consistently watching the same thing. Lastly getting a range of footage allows the audience to feel like a part of the journey as they are directly watching the transistions of each shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment