Thursday 27 February 2014

Photos From Filming Internally


Above highlights myself taking photos of my artist inside. All photos are taken inside the new black out rooms due to getting high quality photos with decent lighting. I decided to use this room as it enables the photos to look professional as well as giving all images higher definition. When setting up the lights and other equipment I had to take into consideration many health and safety issues as this was vitally important when ensuring all filming was carried out in a safe manner. Furthermore all images highlight different shots and angles as some of the photos were taken with a tripod and some were free hand to get a more realistic and personal look.

Likewise taking photos in a dark atmosphere can allow the audience to become more engaged and interested due to the atmosphere being dramatic and intense giving it a more surreal approach. Having engaging footage is essential when creating a successful music video as attracting your target audience is vitally important as without the interest the music company would not be able to promote and advertise due to not having sales of the original album.

Furthermore the purpose of carrying out this tasks proves that I took the photos myself without any help or guidance. Therefore it acts as a journey whereby illustrating the process of my filming and how I developed and improved. Getting photos of different positions also highlights how the lights adjusted whereby getting lighter in some areas and darker in others. This is effective when getting different effects due to giving different key lighting on different parts of my artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment