Thursday 27 February 2014

One To One Audience Feedback


The above video illustrates how I conducted feedback. This was just one of the methods I used being one to one, however I have done focus groups, questionnaires, surveys etc. I found this form of methodology was effective as it allowed me to focus on quantitative data as all responses were detailed. Therefore this was beneficial when clearly identifying what improvements I had to make as the critisim informed me on exact scenes and shots which needed to be reshot or edited. Likewise as I developed some positive feedback it gave me a boost and confidence when giving me motivation to do well and improve. Furthermore when conducting this segment of my feedback I decided to use someone I was close to as I knew immediately that all their responses would be truthful and straight to the point.

Similarly by using a one to one feedback I gained an understanding that my participant felt more comfortable therefore influencing them to speak more openly whereby giving more information in terms of open-ended questions. Likewise I believe using this form of feedback was effective as it provided a relaxing, less formal environment making the individual feel less self-conscious as they didn’t have to speak in front of a group.

Furthermore as I was interviewing I developed a range of opportunities including being able to observe facial expressions, body language etc which all gave me ideas and feelings when relating to whether or not the candidate is being honest and trustworthy. Likewise the use of these social clues e.g. tone of voice, body language, facial expressions gave me an insight aswell as a lot of information due to verbal answers being the main focus of this task.


No comments:

Post a Comment