Friday 7 February 2014

Album Advert 2nd Draft


This is my 2nd draft of my album advert. Here I have uploaded a rough copy of what my digipak and music magazine could potentially look like. Uploading each draft of my changes highlights my progression and improvement, therefore this is beneficial for the examiner as it allows them to clearly and quickly identify changes emphasising my progression and journey. Whereas if I was to save over my work each time I made an adjustment it wouldn't highlight what I have changed in order to get a better grade.

From uploading my second draft it has allowed me to look into depth on how I have to improve and what changes I could make in order for my digipak or magazine advert to look more visually appealing. From looking at this I have already made particular decisions such as needing to add institutional information, release date, and adapting my middle cover. All these will help me when wanting to achieve an overall higher grade as these are main conventions found on successful digipaks, and adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment