Wednesday 5 February 2014

1st Music Video Draft - Rough Cut



Above highlights my 1st draft when producing my final music video. I first uploaded my music video onto youtube due to not needing the best quality as throughout many shots become blurry and pixelated. For my first draft I was reasonably happy however I knew that I had alot of improvements to make. When watching my first draft I made many decisions when deciding what shots to keep and what not. For example I have decided that the fighting scene can be improved on and changed accordingly. I believe to make my music video more effective I need to link the visuals strongly to lyrics therefore the fighting scene needs to be more up close and personal to illustrate the artists anger and frustration.

Similarly by conducting a first draft was beneficial when getting relevant and constructive feedback. When getting feedback from my class I got many positives however I did get constructive critiscim. I have decided I am going to change the fighting scene, one whole verse, and the holding hand shot due to the footage going out of the camera. Once I have done these improvements hopefully I will be able to pick up a few more marks enabling me to get a better overall grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment