Thursday 30 January 2014

Magazine Ad Planning

 
Creating a magazine ad plan is very important when conducting successful and unsuccesful ideas.When creating a rough copy of my magazine on paper I made sure I concentrated on the essential elements such as a masthead, review, rating, website etc. Therefore I was aware that my artistic skills wasn't the most important feature.
 
Before I had even started drafting my magazine I already knew that I was going to have a main bleed that took up the majority of the page. I wanted to have a large picture of the artist due to her being the main point of focus. Similarly I wanted the audience to identify with the artist through the use of facial expression, costume, body language etc.
 
Furthermore I made sure that I included the tittle of the album at the top of the the page. Having it centered and in a larger font to the rest of the text ensures that the audience are immediately drawn to it meaning that they are aware of the purpose of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment