Wednesday 25 September 2013

Videos I Admire (2)



Ellie Goulding-Burn
This another video I have chosen when focusing on a music video that I admire. I have chosen this song of Ellie Goulding as I think the way the setting has been used is effective as it doesn't constantly change however always maintains the interest of the audience due to a variety of different things happening on set. Furthermore I beleive the lighting and the shadowing used to focus on certain objects has been managed and carried out successfully. This music video has enabled me to gain a range of ideas when constructing planning ideas. However I am aware that due to the success of the artist the director doesn't have to constantly rely on the change of setting. Changing the scenery for my music video is vitally important when ensuring the interest of the audience is maintained and therefore have realised that I am not fortunate enough to just rely on the artist. After watching this music video over I have decided that I am going to have to take alot of thought into the relevant props that would be appropriate with the genre of music. Not only will this help me to construct ideas however it will also help pick up a few grades with the examiner as they will particularly notice the input into small details.

No comments:

Post a Comment