Tuesday 2 July 2013

Production Log

Tuesday 2nd July 2012
Today I have completed my two research tasks in order to meet my weekly deadline that was set in class by my teacher. I decided to complete the possible equipment task, alongside the 'codes and conventions of a music video' presentation. I personally believe that these were the most beneficial of all of the research tasks to start off with as they are all easy to complete even when I am still exactly unsure on what I am doing for my final task. Furthermore each week I am hoping to complete two research tasks a week so that by summer I would have completed them all and will be able to purely focus on just the production and filming stages of my music video. Once all my research tasks have been completed I will find that I have one less thing to worry about and therefore can focus purely on getting my music video to the nearest possible professional standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment